ALCORN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Peaceful Pioneers: Articles, Songs, Links, Photographs, Paintings, Ideas, Reviews, Results, Recipes

2.01.2007

WITHOUT IDEAS OR VIOLENCE

Sara, Sara,
Wherever we travel we're never apart.
Sara, oh Sara,
Beautiful lady, so dear to my heart.

How did I meet you? I don't know.
A messenger sent me in a tropical storm.
You were there in the winter, moonlight on the snow
And on Lily Pond Lane when the weather was warm.

Sara, oh Sara,
Scorpio Sphinx in a calico dress,
Sara, Sara,
You must forgive me my unworthiness.


At 70 it is natural to begin to view the world from the sidelines, a glass of wine in hand, watching younger people do the dances of ambition, competition, and lust”...

Robert Fulford once had an article about Canadian films rejected by the UNESCO Courier. How pathetic is that? What’s worse, they had assigned it...

Has the American reaction to the 9/11 attacks been a huge overreaction? Is the idea that 9/11 plunged us into one of the deadliest struggles of our time simply wrong?...

Putting the Mean back in Funny

Alternate Titles for House of Flying Daggers
www.mcsweeneys.net

House of Boring Dialogue
House of Chinese Melodrama
House of Attempted Date Rape
House of Futons
House of Mostly Implied Fight Sequences
House of Disinterested Kissing
House of Maybe "Crouching Tiger" Wasn't So Bad After All
House of Possibly Filmed in Vancouver
House of Ancient China Blows
House of Holy Crap, the Seasons Just Changed Suddenly From Fall to Winter
During a Single Dull Swordfight Over the Honor of a Dead Woman That Both Men Tried to Ravish
House of There's a Character Named Leo in This
House of I Should Have Rented "Hero"
House of the Reason I Should Have Rented "Hero" Is Because All the Cool Fight Scenes I Thought Were in This I'm Now Pretty Sure Are in That

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, September 11, 2014, Blogger Unknown said…

    At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. www.iessawriter.vom
    How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.))((

     

Post a Comment

<< Home