ALCORN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Peaceful Pioneers: Articles, Songs, Links, Photographs, Paintings, Ideas, Reviews, Results, Recipes

5.11.2007

MUSIC OF THE DAY

A lot of data crunching and deck preparation today, so have had the iPod shuffle going.

Songs for the sunny weekend:

one tree hill - u2
love and some verses - iron&wine
turn on me - shins
hard to explain - strokes
earthquake weather - beck
punchup at a wedding - radiohead "a bully in a china shop; When I turn around you stay frozen to the spot; You had the pointless snide remarks; Of hammerheaded sharks
The pot will call the kettle back; It's a drunken punchup at a wedding, yeah"
families - neil young
all neon like - bjork "the cocoon surrounds you; embraces all so you can sleep foetus-style"
good man is hard to find - sufjan stevens
summer babe - pavement "Minerals, ice deposit daily, drop off; the first shiny robe
i've got a lot of things i want to sell, but not here, babe"
impossible germany - wilco
either way - wilco

"Maybe the sun will shine today
The clouds will blow away
Maybe I won't feel so afraid
I will try to understand either way

Maybe you still love me maybe you don't
Either you will or you won't
Maybe you just need some time alone
I will try to understand
Everything has its plan
Either way I'm going to stay right for you

Maybe the sun will shine today
The clouds will roll away
Maybe I won't be so afraid
I will understand
Everything has its plan either way"


I think I need some new music -- none of this is revelatory

more philippines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home