ALCORN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Peaceful Pioneers: Articles, Songs, Links, Photographs, Paintings, Ideas, Reviews, Results, Recipes

3.31.2006

FRIDAY MISCELLANEOUS

Jeff Harris' 20 Films from the SXSW Music Festival I especially enjoy the Flaming Lips and Sarah Harmer ones. I have hated Bohemian Rhapsody my entire life, but if there is one band that could change that opinion, it's the Lips. I also find it a nice coincidence that Wayne Coyne mentions my three hometowns while discussing the Aurora Borealis -- though seeing them in London, Ont. seems a little unlikely to me...

Mozart wrote about 650 pieces of music; why do we always hear the same old six?

Daylight Savings this weekend. I look forward to not being blinded at 6:30 by the sun, and also to long summer evenings. Not long now. The good, if wet, weather is coming.

Printing Money

I really enjoyed watching Neil Young's movie last weekend -- a great reflection on aging, death, and the relationships that define our lives. My sister especially "likes" the empty nester song, Here for You:

When your summer days come tumbling down
And you find yourself alone
Then you can come back and be with me
Just close your eyes and I'll be there
Listen to the sound
Of this old heart beating for you
Yes I'd miss you
But I never want to hold you down
You might say I'm here for you
When the winter comes to your new home
And snowflakes are falling down
Then you can come back and be with me
Just close your eyes and I'll be there
Listen to the sound
Of this old heart beating for you
Yes I'd miss you
But I never want to hold you down
You might say I'm here for you
In the spring, protective arms surrounding you
In the fall, we let you go your way
Happiness I know will always find you
And when it does, I hope that it will stay
Yes I miss you
But I never want to hold you down
You might say I'm here for you
Yes I miss you
But I never want to hold you down
You might say I'm here for you
I'll always be here for you

4 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, December 10, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi !.
    You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ykyticumec.easyfreehosting.com/irupaty.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

     
  • At 5:41 PM, December 29, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lesbian asslicking videos free lesbian blogs best lesbian bondage movie clips barely legal lesbian bloody lesbians ear cuffs lesbians free 100 lesbians stories

     
  • At 6:08 AM, January 07, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm after a book introducing me to the inner workings of Forex trading. I've taken a quick look at a few books, but they all appear to be written by people that make a living from Forex trading, rather than writing about how to do it & providing seminars? When you Google or Wikipedia the authors, you don't seem to find a lot of information about them, other than they have written a book!
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g8RMKfk5w]unlock iphone[/url]

     
  • At 7:58 PM, January 14, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home