ALCORN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Peaceful Pioneers: Articles, Songs, Links, Photographs, Paintings, Ideas, Reviews, Results, Recipes

9.11.2006

JEFF HARRIS

Jeff now has 2,800 photographs of himself on his jeffharris.org website. Each day since January 1, 1999 is captured (save two days). A selection of some of the ones I have taken:



Seven years ago today, Sept 11, 1999 -- sailing with Jeff and my Dad off Vancouver


Embarrassingly, that is me on the left.


2001 after a movie as I recall off Arbutus St in Vancouver


The view from my parents' deck down to the pool. Maybe that's birthday cake or fruit salad.


Jeff and Jackie Howard on Georgian Bay at the MacKinnons


That's a pretty cool one -- Feist and Broken Social Scene at the Drake.


Another nice one -- Becky and Jeff down at the beach in Toronto.


On the roof of my new work building -- where Jeff works too coincidentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home