ALCORN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Peaceful Pioneers: Articles, Songs, Links, Photographs, Paintings, Ideas, Reviews, Results, Recipes

2.05.2007

GUITAR PLAYING

As much as I enjoy music, I have never learned to play the guitar well at all -- though I know the chords to Down by the River quite well.

Would love to play like M. Ward:


The Good The Bad & The Queen record is supposed to be good.

Saw Last King of Scotland, and enjoyed it. Perhaps I was slightly disappointed, though I'm not sure shy.

If there is any justice, this year’s Academy Award for best foreign-language film will go to “The Lives of Others,” a movie about a world in which there is no justice.

Moving to a Mac

Recommended: Taking a couple weeks off from the Internet every so often

Recommended: Cleaning your air ducts

Two weeks until Hawaii. It is cold here and I don't like it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home