ALCORN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Peaceful Pioneers: Articles, Songs, Links, Photographs, Paintings, Ideas, Reviews, Results, Recipes

7.16.2007

SONGS OF THE DAY

PIN - Rheostatics (When I get happy again. I long to see you let me in. You've got the key to my heart, it's got the P.I.N. to my guts. I've got a dream. I've got a plan: I leave this world live off the land. Once I get good. Once I get better. God bless the plane that came with supply. Now we don't die. We go out of the gray and into the blue above. When I get happy again I'll just go back and try it again. When I get happy to again I'll long to see you let me in)

Lovesong of the Buzzard - Iron and Wine ("In the failing light of the afternoon, Lucy in the shade of the dogwood blooms. Yesterday the solace of a poison fish Tomorrow I'll be kissing on her blood red lips No one is the saviour they would like to be The lovesong of the buzzard in the dogwood tree With a train of horses laughing through the traffic line And the cradle's unimaginative sense of time Springtime and the promise of an open fist A tattoo of a flower on a broken wrist Lucy tells me jokingly to wipe her brow With a pocket map to heaven and the sun goes down")

Everybody Knows - Ryan Adams ("I'm always in need and it's hard to be reciprocating
The fabric of our life gets torn. And everything's changing so how i am to know
How i'm going to hold on to you when i'm spinning out of control You and i together
But only one of us in love And everybody knows")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home